Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 119 of 119
  1. #81
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by joshkent View Post
    your posts are brain damaging
    Your naivety is brain damaging. Please don't smoke marijuana it makes you kill people and you can die on your first puff!

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.


  2. #82
    GGCEVO Official silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,773

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    70
    please stop replying to squigz he obviously has had a few too many puffs in his time.

    Aliens and weed. Good hobbies bro.
    "I think im in love with silent." - leah
    "You have now made #1 fucking idiot of GG, honestly how are you an admin on this site BHAHA" - AidanW
    "Hi im silent and im not funny. at all." - comebacK

  3. #83
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    As a smoker myself, I believe this bust is good in a way, they've taken out a syndicate of people who we're sending profit money to other countrys.

    Quote Originally Posted by nox View Post
    yeah you think they would be concentrating on serious things...

    like cannabis isnt even a serious drug honestly... it can't kill you.

    why not crack down on the cocaine or ice etc..
    this bust was just a waste of time.
    Authough I agree with you, It was in a sense a waste of resources, but the people they have taken out we're trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquiGz. View Post
    Your naivety is brain damaging. Please don't smoke marijuana it makes you kill people and you can die on your first puff!
    cool brah
    Last edited by thoMz[1b]; 24-11-2010 at 11:02 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    please stop replying to squigz he obviously has had a few too many puffs in his time.

    Aliens and weed. Good hobbies bro.
    Keep living your life the way you are, believing the news and obeying everyone. Thanks for being a good sheep.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  5. #85
    GGCEVO Official silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,773

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiGz. View Post
    Keep living your life the way you are, believing the news and obeying everyone. Thanks for being a good sheep.
    Make more assumptions about the way I live please. I don't think that's enough.
    "I think im in love with silent." - leah
    "You have now made #1 fucking idiot of GG, honestly how are you an admin on this site BHAHA" - AidanW
    "Hi im silent and im not funny. at all." - comebacK

  6. #86
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiGz. View Post
    Keep living your life the way you are, believing the news and obeying everyone. Thanks for being a good sheep.
    oh you are one of those people.


    ok im done with the argument, you obviously have other problems to worry about.

  7. #87
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    oh you are one of those people.


    ok im done with the argument, you obviously have other problems to worry about.
    Hardly.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  8. #88
    Novice Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    19

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiGz. View Post
    Keep living your life the way you are, believing the news and obeying everyone. Thanks for being a good sheep.
    look out superior being here. how do you live YOUR life M8!? please enlighten everyone


    OT. I'm glad its illegal i wouldn't want to live in a society where everyone become hippie fuck lazy cunts. and escapism is for weak persons

  9. #89
    ot_
    ot_ is offline
    Monster Member ot_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    QLD.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,407

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    37
    who the fuck is this squigz moron, and his pathetic dribble.
    I'm 100% Home Grown

    I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.

  10. #90
    Monster Member steamboaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,446

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ot_ View Post
    who the fuck is this squigz moron, and his pathetic dribble.
    Weed addict.
    Startling - starting - staring - string - sting - sing - sin - in - I

  11. #91
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    a weed addict would realise that weed has side effects.


    rite?

  12. #92
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    a weed addict would realise that weed has side effects.


    rite?
    an alcoholic would realise alcohol has side effects.

    rite?

  13. #93
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    yes and most do.

    the thing is, they dont care.

  14. #94
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    yes and most do.

    the thing is, they dont care.
    as do most stoners

  15. #95
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    i dont see your point :S

  16. #96
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    i dont see your point :S
    whats the difference between alcohol and marijuana?

    bar the "legality"

  17. #97
    Senior Member zenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    21
    Posts
    918

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    -.-

    weed is illigal for multiple reasons,

    1. Its a gateway drug into other stuff like meth, cocaine, pills, etc

    2. When forming a mental addiction, it can cause massive effects on life. By mental addiction i mean some people cant do stuff properly without it, alike caffeine

    3. Government is unable to put tax's on it because it would be easily home grown

  18. #98
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    alcohol is more addictive?
    alcohol is related to more violence than marijuana
    alcohol is related to sex crimes

    there is probably more.

    but again, read my other posts.

    i think that BOTH marijuana and alcohol should be illegal.

    if you went to court saying "oh but how come alcohol is legal when it is way worse than marijuana" .. you would get no where.

  19. #99
    Senior Member zenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    21
    Posts
    918

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by thoMz[1b] View Post
    whats the difference between alcohol and marijuana?

    bar the "legality"
    When dealing with alcohol, it is taxable since alcohol is not "easily brewed".

    The argument that you mean is that alcohol can kill life's and weed cant, well weed can by destroying braincells and damaging internal organs, alike cigarettes. Cigarettes would be illegal but it would put to much strain on the government since a huge majority of the country is addicted and most of there taxable budget comes from cigarettes.

  20. #100
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post
    -.-

    weed is illigal for multiple reasons,

    1. Its a gateway drug into other stuff like meth, cocaine, pills, etc

    2. When forming a mental addiction, it can cause massive effects on life. By mental addiction i mean some people cant do stuff properly without it, alike caffeine

    3. Government is unable to put tax's on it because it would be easily home grown
    1. I've been smoking for years, I am not tempted nor have I ever been tempted to get on any harder drugs.. It comes down to ones common sense rather than "smoking weed" to make you want to get on different drugs.

    2. When forming a "mental addiction" you mean.. like the addiction you can get to anything? Chocolate, Counter-strike.. anything.. I don't smoke marijuana because I "HAVE" to.. I smoke it because I want too.. I find getting a whack from my bong is 600 times better than being drunk.

    3. So then "brewing beer" in your backyard isn't the same as growing a plant, infact No, they're completely different, if anything makes more sense its to grow a plant.. Something from nature ought to be better than something man-made.

    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post
    When dealing with alcohol, it is taxable since alcohol is not "easily brewed".

    The argument that you mean is that alcohol can kill life's and weed cant, well weed can by destroying braincells and damaging internal organs, alike cigarettes. Cigarettes would be illegal but it would put to much strain on the government since a huge majority of the country is addicted and most of there taxable budget comes from cigarettes.
    You do understand it does come down to how you smoke it.. If you vaporize it you're proberly going to be healthier and smarter than you ever we're before

    give it a puff sometime.

    I am not arguing alcohol takes more lives.. nor am I saying alcohol should be illegal..

    You should proberly do some research on your case before you continue anymore.
    Last edited by thoMz[1b]; 26-11-2010 at 09:58 PM.

  21. #101
    Senior Member zenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    21
    Posts
    918

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    by Mental Addiction i mean more on the lines of, your body starts to tolerate the substance.
    Its physical and mental addiction in some sense. Because physically it effects you hard.

    When smoking weed, i have found from personal experiences, you meet new people who are into "Hard Drugs" from there it becomes your choice, but when your high as fuck, and a cunt is telling you to try a pill, the weed itself destroys your ability to make decisions, let alone right decisions.

    I have lost over 15 friends to drugs, it starts just as fun with weed, even i was committed but then they started to become addicted and ditch other friends, not go to school, even verbally and physically abuse there parents :S

    From there, they have it into pills, guys ive known since i was 6 are into meth and even heroin.

    Its better to stay away then take chances, experimenting is fine.

  22. #102
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post
    by Mental Addiction i mean more on the lines of, your body starts to tolerate the substance.
    Its physical and mental addiction in some sense. Because physically it effects you hard.

    When smoking weed, i have found from personal experiences, you meet new people who are into "Hard Drugs" from there it becomes your choice, but when your high as fuck, and a cunt is telling you to try a pill, the weed itself destroys your ability to make decisions, let alone right decisions.

    I have lost over 15 friends to drugs, it starts just as fun with weed, even i was committed but then they started to become addicted and ditch other friends, not go to school, even verbally and physically abuse there parents :S

    From there, they have it into pills, guys ive known since i was 6 are into meth and even heroin.

    Its better to stay away then take chances, experimenting is fine.
    So based on the research of your 15 friends you've decided marijuana is a gateway drug to harder drugs.

    Now be realisitic, I know a man who has been smoking for years, by years I mean a good 30 years.. He has not once been in a car accident, arrested for possession, nor does he have a criminal record, and I know for sure he hasn't/isn't on any harder drugs. I agree with you, your body does start to tolerate the marijuana after a while, Sure it puts you in a relaxed state.. but as I stated earlier.. It comes down to ones brain.. You don't know that your friends wern't going to get on those pills later on even if they wern't smoking marijuana, I've been offered plenty of different drugs just because i'm stoned doesn't mean I'm going to accept them.

    Now don't get me wrong I don't want to get into a huge argument about this I just believe until they finally do some realistic research, It's not worth arguing about..

    I pay taxes on my fruits and vegetables at woolworths, But I also have a lemon, orange and apple tree in my backyard.

    Come arrest me?

  23. #103
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post
    -.-

    weed is illigal for multiple reasons,

    1. Its a gateway drug into other stuff like meth, cocaine, pills, etc

    2. When forming a mental addiction, it can cause massive effects on life. By mental addiction i mean some people cant do stuff properly without it, alike caffeine

    3. Government is unable to put tax's on it because it would be easily home grown
    1. Weed is NOT a gateway drug at all, that is just a load of bullshit propaganda from the 50's. You see what happens is when most people go to their dealer to get their weed the dealer would offer them another drug like pills, cocaine etc for them to buy aswell. It isnt the weed itself, it is the individual person. Hell cigarettes are a gateway drug and so is alcohol and medications.

    2. What are these "massive effects" you talk about? Weed is only a habit, not an addiction. Caffeine is physically addictive.

    3. You can grow tobacco and make your own alcohol.

    Edit: The main reason the marijuana plant is illegal is because of HEMP. That is the true reason it is illegal.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  24. #104
    Forum God Faded.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,664

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    79
    fucking hell cunts how can you be bothered continuing this
    I'LLSLAPYOUBITCH

  25. #105
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded. View Post
    fucking hell cunts how can you be bothered continuing this
    If it was a thread on soccer im sure you would be interested.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  26. #106
    Senior Member zenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    21
    Posts
    918

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiGz. View Post
    1. Weed is NOT a gateway drug at all, that is just a load of bullshit propaganda from the 50's. You see what happens is when most people go to their dealer to get their weed the dealer would offer them another drug like pills, cocaine etc for them to buy aswell. It isnt the weed itself, it is the individual person. Hell cigarettes are a gateway drug and so is alcohol and medications.

    2. What are these "massive effects" you talk about? Weed is only a habit, not an addiction. Caffeine is physically addictive.

    3. You can grow tobacco and make your own alcohol.

    Edit: The main reason the marijuana plant is illegal is because of HEMP. That is the true reason it is illegal.
    1. weed is a gateway drug because of the people you meet as you get into drugs. Ask anyone on heavy drugs and they will say they started with weed

    2. Caffeine is physically addictive because it slows down the energy that your body produces to make use of the caffeine that is being put into your system. You stop drinking coffee and you become tired and feel shit. Weed is the same in some sense, your body becomes tolorrent to the drug and when it doesnt have it, you feel shit, depressed and all sorts of things because weed has a chemical in it that triggers a thing in your brain that also is triggered when you fall inlove, also like chocolate.

    3. Growing tobacco and making alcohol is alot harder to come by then growing weed.

  27. #107
    Pro Member afour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,714

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    38
    need some h. pm me

  28. #108
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post
    1. weed is a gateway drug because of the people you meet as you get into drugs. Ask anyone on heavy drugs and they will say they started with weed

    2. Caffeine is physically addictive because it slows down the energy that your body produces to make use of the caffeine that is being put into your system. You stop drinking coffee and you become tired and feel shit. Weed is the same in some sense, your body becomes tolorrent to the drug and when it doesnt have it, you feel shit, depressed and all sorts of things because weed has a chemical in it that triggers a thing in your brain that also is triggered when you fall inlove, also like chocolate.

    3. Growing tobacco and making alcohol is alot harder to come by then growing weed.
    1.
    The most common myth is that "Marijuana Leads to Harder Drugs." Critics say the medical marijuana movement promotes drug abuse and criminal behavior by ushering young people into what one judge has called "the kindergarten of the drug industry". They call Pot the "gateway drug" and say that once you do Pot that you will need to move on to harder drugs like LSD, Heroine, and Cocaine to get the same "thrill". Sounds good, but it just isn't so.

    Marijuana does not lead to harder drugs!

    Actually, if there is anything that's a gateway drug, it's nicotine. Tobacco is the first drug that kids use. It's illegal for kids and, unlike Pot, it's addictive. Once a kid is hooked on nicotine they have joined the ranks of drug addicts. As an addict already it's easier for them to move on to other addictive drugs like Alcohol, Cocaine, Crack, Meth, and Heroine.
    Marijuana on the other hand is the choice of the responsible drug user. A person who wants to get high on something that isn't addictive and doesn't have any long term health effects for the moderate user would likely choose to smoke Pot. This is the drug of choice for those who don't want to be on the path of drug addiction.
    Marijuana is not a “gateway” drug that predicts or eventually leads to substance abuse, suggests a 12-year University of Pittsburgh study. Moreover, the study’s findings call into question the long-held belief that has shaped prevention efforts and governmental policy for six decades and caused many a parent to panic upon discovering a bag of pot in their child’s bedroom.
    Study says marijuana no gateway drug | Science Blog

    2. Exactly, it isn't the Marijuana causing a physical addiction (unlike nicotine in cigarettes) it is a mental addiction which is caused by your brain creating chemicals (peptides).

    Watch this video


    3. Not at all, many people make their own alcohol at home. They can still tax something but it wouldn't be wise to do so because as you say, people can grow it themselves. It is a naturally growing plant, native to the earth after all.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  29. #109
    Senior Member zenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    21
    Posts
    918

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    1. They put taxes on appliances to brew alcohol. And Brewing is illegal

    2. Weed isnt the "i need to do harder drugs to get the same affect" Its the experimenting with them because you have had weed and the people that you meet when you go into drugs that offer them to you. Know this from first hand experiences as to being offered LSD and Pills on regular basis

    3. By Mental addiction you are saying that..... People may think that they cannot continue on with an ordinary day without having a cone?

  30. #110
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by zenlad View Post

    2. Weed isnt the "i need to do harder drugs to get the same affect" Its the experimenting with them because you have had weed and the people that you meet when you go into drugs that offer them to you. Know this from first hand experiences as to being offered LSD and Pills on regular basis

    3. By Mental addiction you are saying that..... People may think that they cannot continue on with an ordinary day without having a cone?
    You get offered drugs anywhere whether you have smoked marijuana or not. It is also up to personal opinion whether to try a drug or not try the drug.

    What I mean by mental addiction is that their brain creates a chemical which attracts them to marijuana and makes them feel good when they think about smoking it.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  31. #111
    Foo
    Foo is offline
    Donator Foo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,631

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    13
    Good on them, people that hydroponically grow their weed to manafacture the strongest are more often than not extremely stupid and dangerous individuals for society, you have to be an idiot to horde this much weed for sales profits.

    I prefer home grown pot or grown by friends, as you always know how the plant was grown and if there were chemicals used etc, better safe than sorry, plus you don't have to deal with drop kicks everytime you want to buy.

  32. #112
    Participating Member thoMz[1b]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    westburbs, melbourne
    Age
    21
    Posts
    421

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    Good on them, people that hydroponically grow their weed to manafacture the strongest are more often than not extremely stupid and dangerous individuals for society, you have to be an idiot to horde this much weed for sales profits.

    I prefer home grown pot or grown by friends, as you always know how the plant was grown and if there were chemicals used etc, better safe than sorry, plus you don't have to deal with drop kicks everytime you want to buy.
    Well said,

    the best weed is the one that's in dirt out your backyard.

  33. #113
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    man dealers ahah

    there is always two different types

    good weed, but not convenient (awkard situations / dodgy shit / hard to contact)
    bad weed, but convenient

  34. #114
    Senior Member SquiGz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    21
    Posts
    797

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by thoMz[1b] View Post
    Well said,

    the best weed is the one that's in dirt out your backyard.
    Agreed.

    The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

  35. #115
    Monster Member Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,801

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    13
    this thread is killing my brain cells.

  36. #116
    Novice Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    with the growth in economy since the 1930s (?) when marijuana was made illegal...

    if alcohol was taken away in today's society, so will most of the nightlife ... every single bar will be out of business.

    cigarettes are on the way to being illegal or the next thing close to it, limitations on use .. soon enough you will see smokers being limited to smoking only in their own home.


    mobile phones are a HUGE part to society in communications.


    EVEN IF - marijuana was somehow made legal .. it will be treated the same as alcohol and as far as jobs are considered, you would definitely not get a job if you were 'zombie'. It will be edited to make less potent, the price will be created very high and you will realise, weed was better illegal.

    As a weed smoker, id like marijuana to be kept illegal, the prices arent too bad and there is a few good strands going around. If the government took control of weed, it wont be what you think.
    too much tax to lose out on m8, they wont make tobacco illegal lol,

  37. #117
    GTL
    GTL is offline
    Novice Member GTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    0
    exactly what westy said about zombies, etc.

    i enjoy my weed as much as the next person but not all people would possibly be able to function working baked off their heads.

  38. #118
    Pro Member fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,543

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    29
    Total WASTE of money!

    They had over 600 officers work on this bust for over 2years. Just to bust the equivalent of 10 plants each. 10 PLANTS, thats it.

    LOL. 3months from now, someone else has just grown all those plants back. Total waste of police resources and effort, while other major crime is going on.

  39. #119
    Godlike Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,468

    GGLive
    Offline offline

    Rep Power
    53
    just taking what they can get ... would be easy to get leads for weed dealers but the harder drugs might be a little harder seeing as their distribution is more thought out.


    there is more fear of getting caught.


    just increasing the paranoia


    and we all know how fucking paranoid dealers are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Joseph
CEVO
Gametech
Activision
Activision
Blizzard
Gamestah